July 4th weekend is nearly here and there are many Portland July 4th weekend events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. In 2015, July 4th falls on Saturday, so there will be parties all weekend!
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
Related Events & Info:
- Updates: PDX Pipeline’s July 4th Calendar of Events
- Calendar: Our July Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Visit Oregon: July 4th Celebrations In The Gorge, Oregon Coast, Willamette Valley, Bend
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s for July 4th Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s July 4th Calendar
- San Diego: San Diego Pipeline’s July 4th Calendar
Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Dining and Sightseeing Cruises w/ Portland Spirit | Vista Views, Champagne, Local Cuisine & More!
- All Weekend: OMSI Presents the Science Behind Ripley’s Believe it or Not | Interactive Exhibit, Optical Illusions, Unbelievable Objects
- All Weekend: Portland Women’s World Cup Watch Parties
- Saturdays & Sundays: Beer & Cider Garden @ Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Summer Movies, 6 Taps, Petanque Court
- July 2-3: Portland Actors Ensemble Presents FREE 2015 Shakespeare In The Park | Macbeth @ Lone Fir Cemetery
- July 2-5: Waterfront Blues Festival | Buddy Guy, GreggAllman, Galactic w/ Macy Gray & More!
- July 3: Free Admission Days @ Portland Children’s Museum | 4-8 p.m., Every First Friday
- July 3: Fourth of July Concert @ Director Park | Free, Portland Gay Symphonic Band, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. (more info)
- July 3: 80s Video Dance Attack @ Lola’s Room | MTV Hits, Video Projections, Dancing
- July 3 & 4: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More!
- July 3-4: Estacada Timber Festival | Concert w/ Grammy Nominated Calico, Brass Tacks, Fireworks, Competitions, Beer Garden & More!
- July 3-5: 4th of July Weekend BeerQuest Walking Tours – Haunted Pub Crawl – Historic Brewery Tour
- July 3-5: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Park | Featuring 90+ Beers Brewed in the City by 47 Breweries
- July 4: Florence Independence Day Celebration | Fireworks Over Siuslaw River, Food & Drink Specials (more info)
- July 5: July Fourth Weekend Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin
- July 5: OPsFest: Free Shakespeare Performances in Portland Parks | The Merry Wives of Windsor @ Cathedral Park, Free
Portland / Oregon July 4th Fireworks Celebrations:
- Camas: Independence Day Celebration | BBQ, Fireworks, Potluck (more info)
- Corbett: Corbett Fun Fest – A Hometown 4th | Music, Fireworks (more info)
- Corvallis: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More!
- Estacada: Estacada Timber Festival | Concert w/ Grammy Nominated Calico, Brass Tacks, Fireworks, Competitions, Beer Garden & More!
- Fort Vancouver: Independence Day 2015 | Fireworks, Canons, Parade, Games, Music (more info)
- Lake Oswego: Millennium Concert Band @ Millennium Plaza Park in Lake Oswego | Free, USO Style Performance, 7 p.m. (more info)
- Waterfront Fireworks: Waterfront Blues Festival @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Music, Fireworks (more info)
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand including Portland July 4th Events when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
Inner SE Morrison
Rose Test Gardens
Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
Portland City Grille
NE Marine Drive docks
Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.