It’s nearly Thanksgiving and many Portland holiday events are right around the corner including local markets & bazaars, Christmas tree lightings, the downtown Thanksgiving parade, and more! Below is a large list of events. You can find updates on PDX Pipeline’s Portland holiday calendar here.
November Portland Holiday Events:
Portland has one of the best (the best!) summers in the country with festivals, street fairs, outdoor movies & concerts, and parties every week! Below is a HUGE guide from PDX Pipeline. You can find updates on Pipeline’s Portland events calendars here.
Summer Resources & Info:
- Calendar: PDX Pipeline’s Calendars of Portland Events & Giveaways
- Travel: Columbia Gorge, Oregon Coast, Bend, Seattle, & More!
- App: Get our Iphone/IPad & Android app for all our events on the go.
- Jobs: Portland Jobs – Creative, Tech, Industry, Green, & More
2016 Portland June Events
We are already in February of 2016, and the rain is not going to slow us down. Below are many great events, parties, concerts, and more to help you enjoy this month. Plus, looks like it’s going to be sunny next week!
Related Portland Events & Info:
- Calendar: PDX Pipeline’s February Events Calendar
- March: Portland March Events & Giveaways
- Valentine’s Day: Brunch, Dinner, Events, Theater, Concerts, Gifts
2016 Portland February Events & Giveaways: Read the rest of this entry »
Mount Angel Oktoberfest
September 17-20, 2015
Thursday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – Midnight
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Most events are Free | All Ages
Admission varies from $5 – $15 depending upon date/time / no charge to anyone under 21 | 21+ after 9 p.m. in two venues
In the heart of Oregon’s hop growing region, Mount Angel’s family focused Oktoberfest brings 350,000 people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, with a nice focus on hops!
German style biers, Northwest craft brew favorites, lots of wine and a bit of cider are served in 4 Biergartens, each showcasing different favorites.
There is something for everyone in the family at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
Portland Swift Watch photo by heathre
Labor Day weekend is almost here and there here are many great Portland and Oregon events all weekend including watching the Vaux’s Swifts Watch @ Chapman School. As always, we have a large list of events and tips for you to enjoy the city or travel.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff
2015 Portland Labor Day Weekend Events:
The 2015 season on Portland Summer Movies in the Parks starts Wednesday and runs through September 11th. There are 25+ films playing all over the city including Goonies, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, The Lego Movie, The Karate Kid, Back to the Future, & many more. Pre-entertainment by local musicians begins at 6:30PM with free popcorn! Movies starting at dusk.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Related Portland Events and Info:
- Movies: Summer Movie Nights in Pix Patisserie’s Outdoor Courtyard | Beer & Cider Garden, Free Popcorn, Gremlins, Wild, The Big Lebowski & More!
- Win Tickets ($300): Project Pabst Music Festival @ Zidell Yards on Portland’s South Waterfront | Weezer, Passion Pit, Blondie, TV On the Radio & More! (July 17-19)
- Win Weekend Passes ($280): MusicfestNW @ Portland’s Waterfront | 3-Day, 2-Stage Festival, Foster the People, Beirut, Modest Mouse & More! (August 21-23)